Airtel NG and Vodafone GH is giving out 1GB free data when you logging to their mobile application. Airtel NG is for Nigerians, while Vodafone GH is for Ghanaians.
Just like MTN is giving out 500MB for new users who signed up for MyMtn mobile application. If you have more than one Airtel NG or Vodafone GH, you can definitely accumulate activate the 1GB free data on all the sim.
This is very simple to activate, but you have to wait after signing up before you get credited with Free data. After testing this free data, I signed up for the Airtel NG mobile application and get credited almost after 8 hours.
That shouldn’t bothered you because at least it’s legit not fake free data. The screenshot below shows my 1GB free data from Airtel NG.
It’s truth that the both Airtel NG and Vodafone GH are giving out 1GB free data but the data validity is different.
That’s all for the requirements, let’s see how to activate the data, remember that I said it’s very simple.
How To Activate Free 1GB Data On Airtel NG And Vodafone GH
- Download and install the Airtel NG or Vodafone GH with the link above
- Sign up with your Airtel or Vodafone number
- You should wait for the OTP to auto verify itself, or you input the code that would be sent to you
- You should wait for about 1 hours or more. Just know that within 24 hours, you must receive the free data
What’s The Data Validity Of The Airtel NG And Vodafone GH
- For Nigerians, the data validity goes for 6 days and as for the Ghanaians, the data is valid for 1 day.
Remember you can accumulate more free data as many Airtel or Vodafone sim you have..
You will receive a message like the one in the screenshot I shared above. I hope you should get your own free data as well.
You can leave a comment below if you confused, or do you have any questions. Kindly drop the question(s) below. Please help to share.
Join us on Telegram