This is not yet known to everyone, do you know you can transfer airtime from MTN to Airtel, 9mobile to Glo
to 9mobile, 9mobile to MTN
, Airtel to MTN and vice versa.
If you don’t know how to transfer airtime on everyone network in Nigeria, then this post is for you because I’ll show you the USSD code that you can use to transfer airtime to another network provider(s).
What are the importance of using this USSD code?
The most important part of this thing is when you want to sell your mobile airtime to a person who is using different network provider.
Without wasting our time, let’s get into the steps to transfer airtime from any network provider to a different network provider in Nigeria.
How To Transfer Airtime From Any Network Provider To Another Network Provider In Nigeria
- Kindly dial *931# on the phone that wants to run the transfer
- Reply with 6 to change default transfer PIN
- After you completely changed default transfer PIN, reply with 3 for Airtime Swap
- Enter the beneficiary’s number (The airtime receiver who’s using different network)
- Choose the amount you want to transfer and enter your PIN when asked.
Congrats, you’ve transfer airtime to someone who is using different network provider. You will be charged a service fee of 50 Naira.
Thanks for reading to the end, help to share and don’t forget to leave a relevant comment.
Join us on Telegram